Crab QuicheFrom redkitchen 5 years ago
- 7 1/2 oz. fresh limp crabmeat shopping list
- 4 oz. swiss cheese, grated shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup onion, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tea. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 TBS. fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Prepare crust as directed.
- Into the crust dump, crabmeat, all cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, cream, onion, slat and cayenne until blended.
- Pour mixture over crab and cheese
- Sprinkle parsley over top
- Place pan on cookie sheet and set on middle rack in oven.
- Bake at 425* for 15 minutes
- Reduce heat to 300*
- Bake 30 minutes more or until knife comes out clean
- Remove quiche from oven and let cool 10 minutes.