Bruschetta Chicken BakeFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Place the tomatoes with their liquid in medium bowl.
- Add stuffing mix, water and garlic., stir just until stuffing mix is moistened, set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the basil and cheese.
- Top with the stuffing mix.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.