Crunchy Pork Broccoli Mu GopFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 150 gms Fatty pork shopping list
- 100 gms broccoli shopping list
- 4 Red Chillies shopping list
- 2 garlic clove shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- little of water can be use if not enough sauce... shopping list
How to make it
- Add the salt to the water and bring to the boil.
- Add the pork to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take it off the heat and leave the pork to dry. Once it is dry, deep fry in hot oil.
- The finished pork should be very very crunchy. Cut pork into thinly sliced. (optional) dried pork grind can be use.
- Chop the garlic and fry it in a hot frying pan for a few seconds to release the garlic fragrance.
- put the crunchy pork into the frying pan with the garlic.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar, and stir fry it for 1 min.
- Slice the red chilles in halves and the broccoli into florets and add those to the stir fry.
- Fry for a few minutes longer, to just lightly cook the broccoli.
- Serve with hot fragrant rice or side dish.