chickpea salad with red onion and tomatoFrom rcragun 6 years ago
- 15.5 oz garbanzo beans, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, red onion, garlic, tomato, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve.
- (Note: Chilling makes all the difference in this great salad. And the generous splash of olive oil and lemon juice brings out all the
- great veggie flavors. The chick peas add variety and a nice texture.)
The Cookrcragun Tampa, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!