Oven Baked ChickenFrom inskydiamonds 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl combine 1 cup of vegetable oil and 1 tbsp lime juice. Place each piece of chicken in the combination to coat.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place the chicken in a skillet and cover with the balsamic vinegar. Cook until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
- In a large to medium sized bowl combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Take the browned chicken which should be thoroughly covered in the vinegar and place it in the bread crumb mix, covering it completely on both sides.
- Place the breaded chicken in a baking dish and pour the remaining bread crumbs on top.
- Bake the chicken for 40 minutes or until done. You will know the chicken is done when it is no longer pink on the inside.
- Let cool and enjoy!