Buckwheat and Potato SoupFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
- 1 medium potato, diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 20 oz./600 ml vegetable stock shopping list
- 8 oz./100g buckwheat groats shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp yeast extract shopping list
- 18 oz./560 ml milk shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Bring stock to boil.
- Add buckwheat, vegetables, parsley, oregano and yeast extract.
- Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes
- Check halfway through and add milk if stock level is low.
- Liquidize with a hand blender and add milk and soy.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low until soup is heated through.
- Serve topped with freshly ground black pepper.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
never had it wit buckwheats have to try it .it sounds great thank you very muchminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
havent made this sounds good will print for later thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Buckwheat says O-tay!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!