Justin Wilsons Shrimp DipFrom wdsdy 5 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, peeled, and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 cups finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- louisiana hot sauce or cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix the lemon juice and cream cheese together.
- Stir the shrimp and green onions into the cream cheese.
- Add the mayonnaise and stir in the hot sauce, Worcestershire, and salt.
- Turn the mixture into a serving dish and chill.
- This dish is **better if it is made a day or several hours ahead.
- Serve with crackers, melba toast, or chips.
The Cookwdsdy GA
The Rating4 people
It's wondermous I Ga-ron-tee!! I used to love his show. This sounds great.jett2whit in Union City loved it
sounds great!herby in Albany loved it
Sounds fantastic! We have cayenne pepper in our garden.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it