potato chip chickenFrom misterpeter 5 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- put potato chips into ziplock bag and thuroughly crush them with a rolling pin
- dredge chicken breasts in yogurt
- roll in potato chips
- place chicken breasts in greased baking dish
- bake for 30 min., serve hot
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmisterpeter Southwest Harbor, ME
The Rating6 people
Ha! Just made tortilla chip chicken for dinner tonight, but never thought of potato chips. Will wonders never cease. Can't wait to try this one - I already know it will be great!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I haven't had this in years, my mom made it once... and I loved it... I can actually remember when she made it since it was the one time we had chips in the house...lol, and to think of the different flavors in chips today - how cool is that!! Thanks...moredivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
This sounds wonderful!headcheerleader in Toledo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!