Quick And Easy Pumpkin SoupFrom daisyduck61 6 years ago
- 1Kg pumpkin shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken stock powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant green herb stock powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg shopping list
- 2 large onions ( peeled and quartered ) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1-2 cups skim milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the pumpkin into 6 to 8 pieces, with skin off.
- Place in a large pot with water, seasoning, onions and garlic.
- Cover and cook briskly until pumpkin is soft.
- Puree punpkin, onion etc in a mouli.
- Thin the puree, with milk, to the thickness you like.
- Reheat and serve with a little chopped parsley on top.
The Cookdaisyduck61 Cromwell, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!