Cajun Chicken Breasts in the OvenFrom susana 8 years ago
- 1-tspn salt shopping list
- 1-tspn cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1-tspn paprika shopping list
- 1/2-tspn white pepper shopping list
- 1/2-tspn black pepper shopping list
- 1/2-tspn oregano shopping list
- 1/4-tspn onion powder shopping list
- 1/4-tspn garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2-cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4-cup canola oil shopping list
- 4-skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry spices in small bowl.
- In a shallow glass dish large enough to hold chicken in a single layer, place lemon juice and oil.
- Add half of spice mix; stir to combine.
- Marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or for 3 hours to overnight in the fridge - covered.
- Drain chicken from marinate and sprinkle borh side with remaining seasoning mix.
- Place breasts on an oven broiling rack and cook in preheat 475 degree oven for 22 minutes on one side and 20 minutes on the other.