Micro-wave Scalloped PotatoesFrom jemison 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt margarine in a 2 quart casserole dish in the micro-wave about 45 seconds.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add the broth until thickened.
- Micro-wave on high 4 to 4 1/2 minutes whisking once.
- Stir in mayonaise
- Gently stir in potatoes and onions to coat.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap.
- Micro-wave on high 16-18 minutes; roatating dish 1/4 turn twice until potatoes in center of dish are tender when pressed.