BurritoEnchilada Sauce My WayFrom recipesrule 8 years ago
- 4-6 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2T oil,(I use olive) shopping list
- pat of butter shopping list
- 2heaping Tbsp chili powder( not the really hot kind) shopping list
- 1heaping Tbsp cumin shopping list
- pinch salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 14oz. tin tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tin rotel brand diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil and butter in saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and saute briefly til softened but not browned or it gets bitter.
- Add the spices and stir gently 'til well incorporated.
- Increase heat to medium and add the tomato sauce and Rotel tomatoes.
- Simmer gently for a few minutes to blend flavors.
- Pour over your burritos or enchiladas, top with tex mex cheese and bake @ 350 for about 20 minutes, or until filling heated through.
- Serve and wait for happy smiles of appreciation!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookrecipesrule Winnipeg, CA
The Rating5 people
wow what a sauce thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this. Thanks Recipes.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
This is totally up my alley!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!