Sante Fe SalsaladFrom kenh 6 years ago
- 1 can white hominy, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz) Diced Green Chiles shopping list
- 2 cups Cherry of grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1Yellow or Orange bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 red onion, diced shopping list
- 1 cup salsa verde, Green Chile enchilada sauce or Green taco sauce shopping list
- 1 bag Blue corn tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl toss to combine everything except the last two ingredients
- Arrange mixture on a large platter.
- Surround mixture with a ring of Blue Corn chips
- Top dress the mixture with the 'green sauce'
The Cookkenh Venice, FL
The Rating4 people
My kind of recipe...Thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Wow, looks great!cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
wow what a combination sound delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!