Sante Fe SalsaladFrom kenh 6 years ago
- 1 can white hominy, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz) Diced Green Chiles shopping list
- 2 cups Cherry of grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1Yellow or Orange bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 red onion, diced shopping list
- 1 cup salsa verde, Green Chile enchilada sauce or Green taco sauce shopping list
- 1 bag Blue corn tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl toss to combine everything except the last two ingredients
- Arrange mixture on a large platter.
- Surround mixture with a ring of Blue Corn chips
- Top dress the mixture with the 'green sauce'
The Cookkenh Venice, FL
The Rating4 people
wow what a combination sound delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow, looks great!cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
My kind of recipe...Thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!