Chicken Macaroni Salad Filipino StyleFrom misstellah 7 years ago
- 1 box macaroni noodles shopping list
- 2-3 big chicken breast shopping list
- mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 can pineapple chunks or tidbits shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 2 to 3 medium sized carrots(optional) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken breast in water with salt and pepper until it's tender. Drain chicken and shred it in 1 inch length.
- Peal skin and boil carrots in water for 15-20 minutes or until cooked. Drain carrots and let it cool. (OPTIONAL)
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions. Make sure it's el dente. Drain and cool.
- Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
- Finely chop onions
- Combine the macaroni, shredded chicken, pineapple, sweet pickle relish, raisins, shredded cheese, carrots, and slowly add the mayonaisse while mixing all ingredients. (you can put more or less mayo in your salad, all up to you)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate, then serve.
The Cookmisstellah Bayonne, NJ
The Rating4 people
I love pineapple in my chicken salad. I'm sure this will be a regular at my house. You got my 5. Llasaf in St. Paul loved it
Looks like a winner! What other cheese do you recommend to use? Can I use Gouda or Camembert?twotong in Singapore loved it
sounds good to me too!herby in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!