tinks crispy camembert paniniFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped chervil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest shopping list
- 4 ounces camembert cheese, thickly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegeatble oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fruity mango chutney shopping list
- 2 small, individual NAAN breads, cut in half horizonally shopping list
- 1 scallion ( green onion) sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- combine the breadcrumbs, chervil, and lemon zest in a bowl with some salt and pepper..........
- transfer to a plate and press the camembert cheese slices into bread crumb mix, making sure they are thoroughly coated.
- heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the cheese for 3 to 4 minutes until golden and crispy.........
- remove from pan and drain any excess oil on paper towels.
- spread mango chutney over the bases of the naan breads and scatter the onion over it .
- arrange the crispy camembert cheese over the onion and top with the lids..........
- toast in a sandwich grill for 2 minutes, until the bread is hot and crispy.
- cut in half and seve immediately............
- serves 2 ..........
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!