Black Forest Ham Cheese And Asparagus PaniniFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 4 thin slices of black forest ham shopping list
- 3 ounces of Fontina cheese grated shopping list
- small handful of arugula shopping list
- 4 ounces trimmed asparagus spears, steamed shopping list
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 4 slices of sourdough bread shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange the ham, grated fontina, argula, asparagus, and tomatoes over 2 slices of bread.
- drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and top with the lids.
- toast the sandwiches in a sandwich grill for 3 - 4 minutes , until the bread is golden and the cheese has melted.
- serve immediately.........
- serves 2......