Angies Take On Tater Tot CasseroleFrom starfish092798 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 32 oz. Bag tater tots shopping list
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 C Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 onion (diced) shopping list
- 1 pkg taco seasoning (I used McCormick) shopping list
- 1 cont French's onions shopping list
- butter and oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix raw ground beef, taco seasoning and about 2 T of water together with your hands and press into bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Dice onions, heat a saute pan over med/low and add about 1 T oil and 2 T butter, once butter is melted, add onions and cook until translucent. Season with salt and pepper halfway through cooking. Once finished, set aside.
- Spread soup mix over meat and pour onions over soup and spread to evenly coat top of soup.
- Sprinkle about 3/4 can of French's onions over top and then pour entire bag of tater tots over entire casserole.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, take out and sprinkle desired amount of cheese over the top and put back in oven for about 10 more minutes or until cheese is melty.