Spicy Meat Lovers Fettucine AlfredoFrom justincooks 6 years ago
- Main Ingredients: shopping list
- chicken cut into strips shopping list
- Hot and Spicy sausage links shopping list
- Fettucine pasta shopping list
- Alfredo Sauce: shopping list
- 1 pint light cream shopping list
- 1 pint heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- Other Ingredients: shopping list
- 2-3 hot peppers shopping list
- 2-3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- Pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- cayenne pepper shopping list
- Spicy cajun seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a frying pan and saucepan
- Cut chicken into strips and sausage into circles
- Mince peppers and garlic
- Coat chicken evenly with spice mixture (cayenne,cajun,etc)
- Coat frying pan with vegetable oil and deep fry chicken until golden brown
- In same pan, fry sausage until cooked
- In seperate pan, sautee minced garlic and peppers until soft.
- Mix all in pan and let simmer.
- Fettucine Alfredo sauce takes about 15-20 minutes to thicken.
- In preheated saucepan melt 1 stick of butter
- Comine with heavy cream and light cream.
- Stir constantely until thickened.
- Just before you take the pan off the heat combine the cheese in with the sauce.
- Use salt and pepper to season.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Mix all together and serve!
The Cookjustincooks Poughkeepsie
- Not added to any groups yet!