Potato And Onion BliniFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups grated potato shopping list
- pinch of dried thyme shopping list
- 4 large blinis shopping list
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese, plus extra to serve............ shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil- cured, pitted black olives halved ( or olives of your choice ) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- add the onion and grated potato and fry gentlu for 10 minutes, turning frequently, until golden and crispy.
- stir in the thyme, season well, remove from heat.
- spread the bases of two blinis with the mascarpone cheese and carefully spoon the potato mixture over it .
- scatter with the olives and top with the remaining blinis.....
- toast the blinis in a sandwich grill for 2 to 3 minutes, unitl they are golden and crispy and the filling is hot.
- serve immediately with extra mascarpone..........
- enjoy yummmmmmmm