Spinach LasagneFrom buhnerbabe 7 years ago
- 1 box lasagne noodles (no bake) shopping list
- 1 jar spagetti sauce shopping list
- 16 oz cottage cheese with chives shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 1 small bag spinach finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 tsp fennel seed shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 packs of fresh mozzeralla sliced shopping list
- another 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cottage cheese, mayo, spinach, 1 cup parmesan and seasonings together.
- In a 9x13 inch pan layer noodles then cheese mixture then spagetti sauce and fresh mozzarella.
- Repeat layers
- Top with noodles, sauce, mozza and remaining parmesan.
- There is no need to cover this dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45min to 1 hour.
- Depending on the brand of spagetti sauce you may need a little more than one jar.
The Cookbuhnerbabe Port Angeles, WA
The Rating3 people
I have never tried this but it sure sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This is wonderful and will be on our table next week for certain. Yummy stuff.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I love spinach anything and of course pasta, this is right up my alley. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!