Pita BreadFrom meskarune 8 years ago
How to make it
- Disolve yeast in water, add sugar and let sit until frothy
- Add other ingredients
- Knead/mix until you have a nice dough, and then coat the dough in oil, place in a bowl and let rise about 3 hours.
- Pinch off small balls of dough, make them into a pita shaped thing
- pre-heat oven to 500 degrees
- Place a pan on the bottom rack and place pitas on the pan
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip, cook 2 more minutes and then take the pita out
- continue until all the pita's are cooked.