Baked Pesto ChickenFrom chell_chell 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. line baking sheet with heavy - duty foil
- Place chicken and pesto in a medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center
- Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookchell_chell Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating6 people
Sounds delightful. Easy and delicious. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds very good and easy. Saving for later. Got my 5!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
wow great chicken recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!