Mashed Potatoe FrittersFrom meskarune 6 years ago
How to make it
- Crack an egg in the mashed potatoes. 2 eggs if you have a ton.
- Add a little milk, a dash of baking soda and a few table spoons of Flour.
- Mix and add flour/milk until you get a good consistency. You want the "dough" To be able to hold together. Start with a little milk and work your way up.
- Add chopped onions or green onions to the mashed potatoes. And mix well.
- Heat some Oil in a frying pan, and then add a spoonful of the mashed potato dough. Fry one side until it starts to turn brown and then flip and fry the other side. Continue until all the mashed potatoes are cooked.
- Eat! These are good with ketchup or by themselves.
The Cookmeskarune Midlothian, Texas
The Rating4 people
thanks, have mashed potatoes from last night and wanted to do something different, great post,
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
You just took me back to my childhood. My mother used to make them--we called them Potato Cakes. I'm going to have to bring these back for my son to have the memory, too.tamieoldham in South Central loved it
thanks! I had a lot of leftover mashed potatoes and now I have a tastey recipe for them! yum!vendela in Edmonton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!