Mexico Corn PieFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 bell pepper, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 cups cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 can cream style corn shopping list
- 3/4 cups bread crumbs or crackers shopping list
- 1 cup tomatoes, drained and mashed shopping list
- 4 strips bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Add pepper to butter in double boiler; heat until softened.
- Add cheese; add egg and corn combined.
- Combine crumbs and tomatoes; add to all.
- Place in shallow baking dish; cover with additional cheese and bacon strips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes..