zucchini stuffed chicken breastsFrom lincolntoot 8 years ago
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided shopping list
- 2 cups diced zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup diced sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheesed shopping list
- 1 tablepoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 bone in chicken breast halves with skin shopping list
How to make it
- In a large ovenproof skillet saute onion and garlice in 1 tablespoon oil fro 3 minutes. Add zucchini and red pepper, saute for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in paremesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper.
- Carefully loosen the skin of each chicken breast on one side to for a pocket; stuff with vegetable mixture. In the same skillet, brown chicken skin side down, in remaining oil. Turn chicken. Bake uncovered at 375 F for 25 - 30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating5 people
this recipe sounds great I will have to give it a try.debwin in Toronto loved it
Saving recipe; a must try!!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
This sounds very interesting.... Will be trying this soon........ ;-)~
jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!