Brown Sugar MuffinsFrom debra47 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Stir in the brown sugar.
- Combine the egg, oil, and milk.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just enough to moisten.
- Fill greased muffin tins about 1/2 full.
- Bake 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating5 people
tasty easy gooooooood thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These were really good. I think next time I may use butter though. I also did a struesel on top. We enjoyed it very much! Nice and easy too!mommabaker in loved it
I love EVERYTHING brown sugar. These sound deelish.bluexoxo in Willow Grove loved it