Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Ice CreamFrom veryvegan 5 years ago
- 2 c Silk soy creamer shopping list
- 1 1/4 c soymilk shopping list
- 3/4 c sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp arrowroot shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 c vegan chocolate chips shopping list
- A few drops green food colouring (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1/4 c of soymilk with the arrowroot and set aside.
- Mix soy creamer, remaining soy milk, and sugar in saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- When the mixture has just started to boil, take off heat and immediately stir in the arrowroot mixture. This should immediately cause the mixture to thicken slightly.
- Stir in peppermint, vanilla, and food colouring if used. Set mixture aside to cool.
- Freeze according to ice cream maker’s directions.