Shrimp DiablosFrom daking 6 years ago
How to make it
- Start the Grill outside i recommend Charcoal.
- Season the Shrimp with your favorite Cajun spice Emeralds is good for this and so is Tony Chacere's
- I slice the Jalapenos in half and get rid of the seeds.for 18 shrimp you will need 18 slices of Bacon and 18 Jalapeno halves.
- Take a Jalapeno half and place a Shrimp in the dugout and wrap with GOOD Hickory Thick Sliced Bacon secure with a toothpick i use metal skewers but toothpicks will work as well.
- Grill over the coals until the bacon is almost crisp. I make these all the time and they have never even have the luxury of getting cold. Sometimes i never even get a bite.So be swift when you set these out for snacking
- Warning !!!!! Using fresh Jalapenos will result in much hotter snacks i suggest pickled unless you really like the heat. Been there done that wheww!!
The Cookdaking San Marcos, TX
The Rating4 people
I'm all over these! I could definitely eat the whole plate and NOT feel guilty about it! LOL
Awesome post - thank you for sharing!! :)
^^^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
Sounds wonderful!deigirl in Paulden loved it
My friend makes these... and I also can eat the whole plate! What diet?linebb956 in La Feria loved it