Chocolate Chip N Banana Drop CookiesFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 medium overripe banana shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugars.
- Add the egg, banana and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop the batter by large spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto nonstick baking sheets (or line the sheets with parchment paper).
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, until lightly browned and almost firm when pressed in the center.
- Remove the entire baking sheet to a wire rack to cool for 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer the cookies to the rack to completely cool.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Absolutely wonderful.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
These were SOOOOOO AWESOME! My family loved them! They are honestly the best and as long as I have ripe banannas and chocolate chips, these will be the only way to go at our house! SO GOOD! 10 stars if I could. :)mommabaker in loved it
Oh boy these sound great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Moms Best Recipes10 members
Pass Down Recipes312 members
Chocoholics Anonymous153 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Friends In The Kitchen313 members
Traditional Recipes30 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
Grouprecipes Rocks149 members