CHICKEN A LORANGEFrom aravi_vel 8 years ago
- chicken pieces - 750 gm shopping list
- orange juice - 1 cup shopping list
- Chilli sauce - 3 tbsp shopping list
- soya sauce - 1 tbsp (any brandy can be substituted) shopping list
- mustard Sauce - 1 tbsp (mustard paste can be substituted) shopping list
- corn flour - 2 tbsp shopping list
- garlic paste - 1 tsp shopping list
- brown sugar - 1 tbsp shopping list
- salt and pepper - to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except corn flour with chicken pieces in a big microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave covered on 100% power for 10-12 min or till chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken pieces leaving the liquid in the bowl. Put the chicken pieces in the serving dish.
- Combine cornflour into the liquid left in the bowl. Mix it and microwave on 80% power for 4 min, till it thickens. Now the sauce is ready.
- Pour the sauce over microwaved chicken pieces in the serving dish. Serve with toasted bread.
The Cookaravi_vel Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!