Slow Cooked Flank SteakFrom tziemba 8 years ago
- 1 flank steak (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut in half shopping list
- 1 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped creen chilies shopping list
- 2 tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/4 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt ( i omit) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, brown steak in oil.
- Transfer to a 5 quart slow cooker
- In the same skillet, saute onion for 1 minute
- Gradually add water, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to boil.
- Pour over flank steak.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender. Slice the meat, serve with onion and pan juices.