Green Tea Soy Ice CreamFrom wizzrea 7 years ago
- 2 boxes silken tofu shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. plain soy milk shopping list
- 2/3 c. honey shopping list
- 4 tsp. Matcha powder (powdered green tea) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla (we used mexican clear vanilla... zomg, it was lovely) shopping list
- ice cream machine, blender or immersion blender shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together 1/2 c. Soy Milk and matcha powder until you have no clumps of tea.
- Blend all ingredients together until very smooth. The consistency will be like melted real ice cream.
- Put in ice cream maker and let chill. It can take a while to get done.
- Put in freezer for 2-3 hours (or overnight if you really want it firm).
- We have had some trouble with it getting very hard when frozen overnight. We're going to experiment with replacing some of the soy milk with some kind of alcohol (Vodka first probably, then maybe coconut rum if we're feeling plucky)