Coffee Grilled Lamb SteaksFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 6 sirloin lamb steaks shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup strong black coffee shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon savory shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Have butcher cut 1-inch thick steaks from the sirloin part of the lamb leg.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and marinate the steaks, 4 hours to overnight.
- Grill quickly over very hot fire, about 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- Serve with rice or grain pilaf, honeyed carrots, and a chilled green salad.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!