Hot Bean DipFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 2 (16 oz) cans of refried beans shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package of shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 (1 oz) pkg of taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp dried parsley shopping list
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Blend the cream cheese and sour cream in a medium sized bowl. Stir in the refried beans, taco seasoning, green onions, parsley, hot pepper sauce, 1/2 of the Cheddar, and 1/2 of the Monterey Jack cheese. Place the mixture into an 8x12 inch baking dish. Top with left over Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
This is something my family will love. I am going to be trying it. Thanksruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Just made this for a get together this weekend and everyone loved it. I think I might add a can of green chilis next time because we like things a little spicier. Excellent though!4days in Lincoln loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!