Worlds Best Pumpkin PieFrom roger 8 years ago
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 9in unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin shopping list
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (DO NOT USE evaporated milk!) shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tspn salt shopping list
- 1/2 tspn ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tspn ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 425F and whisk your pumpkin, condensed milk, spices, eggs and salt in a large bowl until it's nice and smooth. Pour this into your crust and bake for 15mins.
- Bring the oven temperature down to 350F and bake for another 35 minutes (stick a knife 1 in from crust and see if it comes out clean...if yes, it's ready). Let it cool for 20-30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 48
The Cookroger San Francisco, CA
The Rating6 people
this sounds wonderful... I'll try it for Thanksgiving this year!jennifritter in Butler loved it
I made this recipe for Thanksgiving and the pie was gone well before my mom's chocolate silk (which is normally the first to go)! Thanks for such a great recipe!jennifritter in Butler loved it
This was sooo good! I'm making it again this year. I baked it in a gingersnap crust... all I can say is WOW!ahebert in Southfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!