Pudding Chip CookiesFrom kristen 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) instant pudding, any flavor shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2¼ cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) mini morsels shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Beat butter, sugars, pudding mix, and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour and baking soda, beating until well blended. Stir in mini morsels. Drop dough by teasponfuls, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake at 375F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool on wire racks.
The Cookkristen Mountain View, CA
The Rating9 people
these were so good!!! so soft they practically melted in my mouth! thank you!!yumyum in Brooklyn loved it
My grandson will love these. And they look really easy to make. Even he could make them. Well with Nana standing by.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
These were SSSOOOOOOOO Good! awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!starzsway in Houston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!