Nacho FondueFrom auntybea 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the beans, salsa and cumin in a medium saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is heated through, about 2 minutes. Add the cheese, stirring until melted.
- Transfer the dip to a fondue pot or bowl; serve warm with the tortilla chips.
- Serving = 1/4 cup dip with about 2/3 cup chips = 148 calories, 2 g. fat = 2 points.
- You can add 1/2 lb. cooked lean ground beef to the dip which will increase a serving to 3 points.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating3 people
love the fondues... ive never been to a restaurant that has these but my friend has one in florida it costs 60..000 a person its just a fondue place but its like a 7 course meal appetizers to desserts she said it was fabulousminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This sure sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!