Pan Baked Maple Syrup and Raisin MuffinFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
- 125g Low gluten flour, like cake flour (I'm using Top Flour), shifted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, added together to flour to be shifted shopping list
- 55g Melted butter shopping list
- 30g fine sugar shopping list
- 25g maple syrup shopping list
- 1 Large egg shopping list
- 55g milk shopping list
- Some raisins (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter, sugar and syrup together.
- Using a mixer, beat well till foam like.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Gradually, add in flour to mixture and blend in well.
- Add in raisins and milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking cup till 3/4 full.
- Place cups in pan pan and cover.
- Cook in low fire for 17-20 minutes.
- Turn of the fire but do not remove till a further 15 minutes.
- Tada! No-Bake Muffins done!
- Pan baked Muffins did not raised as much as how baked muffins do.
- They are not as fluffy too but they do taste as nice