Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake BarsFrom kristen 10 years ago
- 2½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Nestle's chocolate/caramel swirled morsels, divided shopping list
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture and reserve for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels over crust.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth. Pour over crust and morsels in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping and remaining morsels.
- Bake at 325F for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars.