Soba Ginger SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger shopping list
- 3 tablespoons SPLENDA Granulated shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chile garlic sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 4 oz cooked and peeled shrimp shopping list
- 2 oz dry soba noodles, cooked shopping list
- 2 cups mixed salad greens shopping list
How to make it
- Place ginger, Splenda, ketchup, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and water in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Add lime juice and mix well.
- Stir in shrimp and noodles.
- Divide greens between 2 bowls, and top with noodle and shrimp mixture.
- Serve warm or cold.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Japanese Food290 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Salads Galore254 members
Everyday Chefs68 members