Korean Style-dwenjang Chigae Bean Pasta StewFrom littlesponger 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup dwenjang (fermented soybean paste; if dwenjang is too salty, put less dwenjang in the water. shopping list
- 2 cup water shopping list
- 6-7 large dried anchovy shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 onion, wedged shopping list
- 1/2 zucchini - cut in half, slice 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 10 oz medium firm tofu (cubed) shopping list
- 4 mushroom, wedged shopping list
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup (8oz.) fronzen sell fish (mussels, shrimps) or squid.. OR 8 oz beef - sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a 2qt pot, boil water with anchovy, simmer 5-8 min.
- Discard anchovy and add dwenjang on medium heat, simmer 5 min
- Option: if you prefer spicy, add 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- Add sellfish or beef and garlic and onion, simmer about 5min.
- Add tofu, mushroom, simmer 4-5 min.
- Add zucchini, serrano pepper, green onion, simmer 5 min.
- Serve with rice.