Microwave PralinesFrom annieamie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Using a large microwave-proof glass bowl, add the cream and the brown sugar together.
- Microwave on high for 12 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from microwave and add the butter, vanilla and pecans.
- Stir well.
- Using a large tablespoon, drop the candy on to "Release" aluminum foil, a silicone matt or waxed paper.
- Let cool and eat!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
And how! So delicious!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Have made these in microwave, and they are truly delicious!
Just love pralines! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Ohhhh yummy high 5er!! ^^^ :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!