Chocolate Sauce PuddingFrom cholena 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl , mix the flour with sugar .
- Then add the butter and the egg .
- Use a wooden spoon to mix .
- Pour into a greased ovenproof serving dish .
- Melt the milk with chocolate over low heat until melted .
- Pout gently over the mixture .
- Bake for 60 mins or so , until its firm to touch .
- Serve at once with icecream , cream and fresh fruit .
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating6 people
sounds great.thx fr the post...my friendangieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
This looks very good!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Oh my... so easy, so delicious! great Cholena... thanks.berry in Winter Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!