Hot Broccoli DipFrom flirty_go1 8 years ago
- 2 10 oz packages of chopped broccoli shopping list
- 2/3 Cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2/3 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1 2oz. can sliced mushrooms drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 6 oz packages of kraft garlic cheese cubed shopping list
- juice of half a lemon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- cook broccoli according to package directions drain well
- Saute onions, celery, and sliced musrooms in a large skillet until tender.
- when tender add broccoli, soup, cheese, lemon juice, and garlic salt stirring until cheese has melted and ingredients are combined.
- serve in a chafing or fondue dish.
- serve with fritos scoops.
- freezes well.