Honey n Fruit Yogurt TartFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp gelatin shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 cup low-fat graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 5 oz sliced kiwi fruit shopping list
- 5 oz sliced peaches (fresh or water-pack) shopping list
- 5 oz blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Toss crumbs and orange juice until well coated.
- Press into an 8" pie plate that's been lightly greased.
- Bake 7 minutes, cool completely.
- Combine gelating and cold water, let stand 5 minutes.
- Microwave gelatin mixture 1-2 minutes, until clear, then stir it into the yogurt. Mix honey in thoroughly.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the bottom.
- Return to the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Arrange fruit on top. Chill one hour before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Sounds sooo good and pretty too! A lovely summer treat.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
1500 Calories A Day172 members
A Slice Of Pie125 members
Cooking With Kids38 members