Sausage and Cream Cheese Breakfast CasseroleFrom ssilmon 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown sausage, drain, rinse and crumble.
- return to low to medium heat
- add in cream cheese and heat till evenly melted and mixed with sausage.
- use pam spray in a 13x9x2 glass baking pan. unrool and lay out flat one can of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Spread out sausage and cream cheese mixture onto flatened crescent
- Unroll remaining can of crescent rolls place them pointing same direction as bottom layer, so that they make triangular shape. slices and are easy to cut. Bake according to the package of crescent roll directions. Slice and serve by the slice