Apricot Meat LoafFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots shopping list
- 2 lbs ground turkey or chicken shopping list
- 6 slices thin bacon ( optional ) shopping list
- 1 med onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tbs Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 egg, fork beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Puree orange juice, soy sauce, 1/4 cup apricots.
- Set aside
- Mix poultry, rest of apricots, breadcrumbs, egg, onion worchestershire sauce, oregano, rosemary and some salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and place in large loaf pan or two smaller pans.
- Lay bacon on top of meatloaf.
- Spread puree of apricot mixture on top .
- Bake till browned and glazed about 1 hour and 20 minutes for large loaf or less time for smaller loaves
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!