Individual Goat Cheese Pizzas with Onion and ArtichokesFrom redfish91117 7 years ago
- 8 baked individual pizza crusts shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled chevre (goat cheese) shopping list
- 16 whole fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 7 canned artichoke hearts, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 small onion, trimmed and cut into thin rounds shopping list
- 1 large tomato, cored and cut into 8 slices shopping list
- 1/4 cup italian seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp. chevre on each pizza crust. Layer 2 basil leaves, 1 tbsp. artichoke hearts, 1/2 tbsp. onion, a slice of tomato, and 1/2 tbsp. Italian seasoning.
- Place the pizzas on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
The Cookredfish91117 Wilmington, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!