Black Eyed Pea SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 cups black eyed peas shopping list
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger grated shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Soak peas then put in a pot with water to cover plus 1”.
- Add coriander, garlic, ginger and cayenne. Then cook for 1 hour.
- Prepare dressing by mixing together oil, vinegar, salt and paprika.
- Add to peas as soon as you remove them from heat.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then adjust seasonings and serve.