Roasted Veggie Pasta SauceFrom mseyre 8 years ago
- 1 large eggplant shopping list
- 1 zucchini shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 1 head of garlic shopping list
- 2 red, yellow or orange peppers shopping list
- 2 roma tomatoes shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
- basil shopping list
- chili flakes if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Chop up all veggies into equal sized pieces.
- Place on cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil, making sure veggies are coated.
- Season with salt and pepper, a sprinkle of rosemary and basil.
- Roast in oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until veggies are soft and carmelized.
- Put roasted veggies in food processor and whiz up. Add chili flakes here if you like a bit of kick!
- Serve over warm pasta or with pita bread as a dip.
The Cookmseyre Vancouver, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!